Google+ Followers

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

My find of the week :)

You know when you want to buy something for the house, but just have no idea what you are wanting.  Well, I was in that mood Monday.  I ran by one of the local antique shops to pick up some Milk Paint for a couple of lamps I wanted to jazz up, and of course I have to do a bit of looking while there. 

Little did I know, I would find something that I fell in love with...LOL...happens all the time.
I found the cutest Prescription record file cabinet.  Price was excellent, so guess what!!!  It came home with me!!! So excited to find a new home for it, and it didn't take long for that to happen.  I had an area on the cabinet in the kitchen that I thought would just be perfect for it. 

I was able to clear up some of the exposed teabags and snacks that had originally adorned the area in a Longaberger shelf that I had needed to replace for quite some time.  Not that the Longaberger piece was ugly, but I really think I wanted to get the stuff that was on it, hidden. 

I am really in love with the newest addition to my kitchen.  Just so cute!!!  Man, doesn't take much to make a girl happy...LOL

Later.

1 comment: