Google+ Followers

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Time to decorate for Valentines





Hopefully you have put all the Christmas decoration away and are ready to do a little decorating for Valentines Day.  I love that you can leave some of the red accents from Christmas out, and they look great.










My typewriter have become the focal point that I seem to gravitate to when I want to do a theme decoration.  I love how the area looks.












I have had the grungy light for several years now.  I enjoy using the little light as it makes the area seem more alive.  I don't keep it out very long, but I really do enjoy it.  Strange how some things we purchase stay with us for a long time, and others, well, they hit the road rather quickly.  :)













I was able to get one of the flat picture frames at Michales, and I just love the way it "frames" my little girl that I use on the front door.





Thanks for stopping by...Have you gotten your Valentines decorations out yet...It will be here before you know it!!!




9 comments:

  1. Love your Valentine's Decor..the old typewriter is so fun to incorporate into the vignettes...lovely! Thanks for your visit to my blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Moni..appreciate you stopping by as well.

      Delete
  2. Yes! I remember reading about your stove a few weeks ago. So very sweet of your hubby. I am loving your valentine's deco. And I really really love that little red suitcase you got at the antique store. I can't pass up little boxes like that - they're so charming and you can use them everywhere. The red one would look great with your valentine stuff!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you stopped by Brenda...I did put the little suitcase in the with the valentines stuff...The typewriter is sitting on it. It is more brown than red, but I still think it takes the typewriter to a new level...LOL...I am a boxaholic...can't get enough...actually I just seem to collect about anything. Even Dust!!!! Hope you have a great weekend. :)

      Delete
  3. I came over from No Minimalist Here for the linky party. I always visit the one before me and after me. Nice to meet you, sugar!
    xoxo,
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So nice to meet you as well Connie. Appreciate you stopping by. I will check out your blog as well. Love your method of visits. :)

      Delete
  4. Love your Valentine's Day touches. We used to have an old typewriter, don't know what happened to it. Love yours!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cindy for stopping by. I don't know why I am so in love with the typewriter, but it really has been fun. :)

      Delete